Public Service Announcement

Monday, June 30, 2008

90 days of Summer!.... Fairfax with Bell

I hung out with my homegirl Bell today.... we took a trip to Fairfax & Rosewood & Everything in between... I picked up some goods with my Vegas winnings... Visited the new stores like the Bape store... which is just rediculously lavish... love how they got the security standing by the door to let people in...Took some random flicks and what not.... I had to make fun of Bell because she decided that she was gonna drop like 50 quarters in the parking meter.... knowing we were only gonna be there for a short perios of time... maybe because females take forever to shop.... but when I do.... I like it, I Buy It! then i move to the next spot... haha Check out the ranDUMB flicks!

1 comment:

B E L L said...

LMFAO SO WHAT IF I PUT ALOT OF CHANGE IN THERE I HAD ALOT IN MY PURSE! lol AT LEAST I DIDNT TRIP N ALMOST ATE IT COUGH COUGH MATEO!! lmaooo!